[Spce-user] new alias numbers don't appear when searching for them

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 16 04:45:19 EDT 2018

Hi,

mr3.8 LTS is no longer supported, please consider to upgrade on
mr4.5 LTS (mr4.5.9 is the latest build at the moment) or
mr5.5 LTS (mr5.5.5 is the latest build at the moment).

You can try our Vagrant/VirtualBox/VmWare images to reproduce
your issue locally before the upgrade.
Please report if you have the issues with supported releases.

Tnx!

P.S. as a hint here, please check ngcp-panel logs in /var/log/ngcp/,
maybe there are some errors, etc.

--
Alex Lutay