[Spce-user] deb-src for spce

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 6 09:38:00 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm new to this spce, but it look very promising already from the
screenshots! Thanks a lot!

Now, while installing, it seemed to me that the ngcp-installer adds
some repositories to apt conf, but it did not at deb-src lines, not
even for the things that are open source (kamailio, sems, asterisk
etc). I think that for easier bugfixing and contribution, there sould
always be deb-src available, because then you can easily do
apt-source, patch it, and try it right on the server.

Thanks!
Stefan

--
Stefan Sayer
VoIP Services Consulting and Development

Warschauer Str. 24
10243 Berlin

tel:+491621366449
sip:sayer at iptel.org