[Spce-user] Problems importing ovf file into Virtualbox in a Windows host

Ramon Lozano ramon at solidpc.net
Tue Dec 14 03:57:54 EST 2010

Hi all,

First of all I would like to thank all developers for such a great product.

I have downloaded the Virtualbox image, untared it, and tried to import it
into Virtualbox (my host has Windows 7 ultimate 64bits).
I got an error complaining about some filename containing 'sip:' . You can't
use ':' in Windows, you should fix that.
So I had to edit  sip_provider_CE.ovf and change (3 occurrences) of 'sip:'
for 'sip_' and then I modified SHA1 of sip_provider_CE.ovf in
sip_provider_CE.mf to avoid a SHA1 verification error.

After that I could import the VM without more problems.

I'm going to test in now!!

Thanks again! I'll be around

Best regards

Ramón Lozano