[Spce-user] calls not going thru

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Dec 29 08:40:06 EST 2010

Hello Suman,

On 12/29/2010 02:15 PM, Suman Gandham wrote:
> I successfully registered sip client to the server and able to receive calls . But I am unable to make outgoing calls . All dial plans are configured correctly .

leading 00 or +, so your "00" will most likely never match, and thus the
gateway will never be selected. If you want to route all outbound calls
from all your subscribers to this gateway, then just leave the "caller"
and "callee" patterns empty.

What did you try to achieve, probably I can help you with what to put
where then.

Andreas