[Spce-user] Adding subscriber with Danish telephonenumber.

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Sun Apr 3 11:43:34 EDT 2011

On 04/03/2011 11:53 AM, Henrik Aagaard Sørensen wrote:
> When I try to add a subscriber with a Danish telephonenumber, ex.
> +45 12345678, it fails as it demands an area code, which we do not
> use in Denmark.

Hmm, that's interesting.

> How can I avoid this?

At the moment I'd say it's only possible to use another part of the
number as a pseudo-area code. What do your dial prefixes look like? How
does a user dial a national number, and how an international number? It
might be possible to set the number to +4-5-12345678 as a workaround.

Look at ossbss.provisioning.routing.* in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml
which specify the syntax for country code, area code and subscriber
numbers, but please note it is currently not possible to use empty area
codes.

br,
daniel
--
Geschäftsführer                                    Sipwise GmbH
e: dtiefnig at sipwise.com                          Europaring F15