[Spce-user] SPCE and Asterisk

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 06:09:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

 It sounds like you want to SIP trunk your asterisk to SPCE for
inbound/outbound service from SPCE to Asterisk. If so, your asterisk
configuration looks incorrect. Asterisk should be SIP trunk to your SPCE,
looks like you have added SPCE as a user. Try the below (may need tweak for
your specific application).

Sip.conf

[general]

context = incoming

allowexternaldomains = yes

[sipwise.mydomain.com]

type = friend

qualify = no

host = sipwise.mydomain.com

secret = 0123456789

fromuser = spce868292965

insecure = port,invite

disallow = all

call-limit = 1

allow = g729,ulaw

outboundproxy = sipwise.mydomain.com

Extensions.conf

[incoming]

exten => _34868xxxxxx,1,Playback(welcome)

exten => _34868xxxxxx,2,Dial(SIP/201)

[from-nixus]

include => outgoing

[from-local]

include => outgoing

[outgoing]

exten => _X.,1,Set(CALLERID(number)=34868292965)

exten => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/34${EXTEN}@sipwise.mydomain.com)