[Spce-user] Posible regresion on peering Outbound Rewrite Rules for Callee

Sébastien Cramatte scramatte at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:30:38 EDT 2011

Considering this peering setup

Outbound Rewrite Rules for Callee

^34([1-9][0-9]+)$       \1
([1-9][0-9]+)$         00\1

Seems that if you have more than one rule  no rules are applied !  Because
with only the first rule we are able to make national call  with only the
2nd  we can
make international calls.  With both  we got  403 o 603 errors !

It would be so easy to  use only the 2nd rule but unfortunaly our sip
peerings doesn't accept national call with international syntax like
0034....

Thank you for your help