[Spce-user] posible bug : Orfan subscriber in account ...

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Sat Aug 6 07:28:29 EDT 2011

Sebastien,

On 08/06/2011 10:39 AM, Sébastien Cramatte wrote:
> I can see lot of grayed orfan accounts ... I've created these accounts
> long time ago and I've deleted them just after  but strangely still
> appear in the account sumup list !
>
> To reproduce possible bug, create a subscriber  and delete it  ... In
> the account sumup  you will see a grayed subscriber !

This is not a bug, but intended behavior. When you delete a subscriber,
it's deleted from the kamailio databases etc., but not entirely from the
system, because you still might have CDRs that you'd need to correlate
to a subscriber for billing purposes.

You can, however, at any time re-create the same subscriber again (that
is, with the same URI and number), but it will get a different UUID,
which is again to assign existing CDRs to the correct subscriber.

Andreas