[Spce-user] spce caller name peered with Asterisk/FreeSwitch

Jonathan Scott jonathan at xpressamerica.net
Tue Aug 9 18:02:16 EDT 2011

Hello list,

I have SPCE peered with Asterisk & FreeSwitch for redudancy, among other
things..
We're only passing PSTN traffic to SPCE, and do not allow calls from
outside sip domains.

SPCE is not pulling the Caller Name information presented by Asterisk,
or FreeSwitch..
Instead prefering CID#@domain.net for the CNAM.

Caller ID numbering is fine, although I would rather even have the
system present simply CID/CID without the domain if it can't present
CNAM/CID for now..

CNAM is a big thing for our subscribers, and I'm extremely anxious to
get spce into production. any thoughts?

--
Jonathan Scott Knox
Systems Administrator