[Spce-user] SPCE terminate calls after few minutes ....

Jon Bonilla jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 12 16:40:41 EDT 2011

El Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:21:20 -0400
Jonathan Scott <jonathan at xpressamerica.net> escribió:

> On 8/12/2011 3:25 PM, Jon Bonilla wrote:
> > Yes. Looks like your device (71.241.208.10:5060) is sending the BYE (see
> > line 35 in the log)
> >
> > Try two things:
> >
> > Create a custom template for the b2bua:
> >
> > cd /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/sems/etc/
> > cp ngcp.sbcprofile.conf.tt2 ngcp.sbcprofile.conf.customtt.tt2
> >
> > Edit your new custom template and change this line:
> > session_refresh_method=UPDATE_FALLBACK_INVITE
> > and set it as
> > session_refresh_method=INVITE
> >

> > save and exec "ngcpcfg apply"
> >

> > See if this works with your subscribers. If not, try disabling the session
> > timers setting this line:
> > enable_session_timer=yes
> > enable_session_timer=no
> >

> > and exec "ngcpcfg apply" again
> >

> > Hope this works for you.
>
> Changing it to INVITE only did not fix it. 71.241.208.10 is the media
> gateway / freeswitch server where everything from the PSTN comes in off
> our PRI's. So I must have something configured wrong there...
>
> Is it smart to disable the session timer? I assume that calls that do
> not BYE properly will not expire.

Without logs of the gateway, a network capture and logs of the provider it's
not possible to debug why your freeswitch server sends the bye.

About disabling session timers, it's not a good idea, but it's a start to know
for sure where the problem is. You can also enable session timers in your
gateway if nothing else works.

Did you check that the b2bua sends INVITE instead of UPDATE and that also
triggers a BYE from your gateway?