[Spce-user] Questions about billing

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Thu Aug 18 19:07:43 EDT 2011

Hi all,

We are testing spce 2.2 and have some questions about billing part,
it's possible to handle billing plans with dates and historical
changes of rates?, I mean, each carrier have it's own rate plans, with
it own rate prefixes and usually the send you update with days in
advance about rate changes, so you import them on the rating/billing
system. But till the new rate get 'used', the old one must by applied.
I have not seen any feature like that on the spce, did it handle this
?

Best regards