[Spce-user] Voice mail problems

Michael Molina saudadez at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:30:06 EDT 2011

Well dialing thw did and hit * won't let you retrieve your voicemail from any phone. Perhaps the dial plan needs some work. Secondly, if you record your busy message, unavailable message or any message to be played back to the caller instead of the standard message the won't play. Asterisk says it saved them but no go. Also speed dial complains about not being able to dial out. IE: *0 (whatever number you have in the slot, won't dial. And lastly with and without money paid you can always make calls. I need to study this problem some more but if the gurus have an anwser I am all ears. Regards to all.
Michael