[Spce-user] Addressbook troubles

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:25:16 EDT 2011

Hi daniel,

On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 03:21 +0200, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:
> On 08/20/2011 03:08 AM, Skyler wrote:
> > subscriber preferences are blank in admin also.
>
> Hmm, I can't think of why it should behave like this then ...
>
> > Strange as if I enter '12275425879' which is north american number
> > it changes it to '02275425879', if I don't enter '1' it changes it
> > to '+2275425879'.
>
> In my tests I get '+12275425879', which is - I guess - what is expected.
> Ah, think I'll need to do some more tests, maybe I can find something.
>
> > I've tried to modify s/^\+$user_cc/0/ to s/^\$user_cc// but that did
> > not help...I don't know Perl so was just a guess.
>
> You could just remove the line to omit the broken substitution. You'll
> need to issue a "apache2ctl restart" after you change the source for the
> changes to take effect.
>
> > I'll wait for the update and try it out again. Hopefully what you
> > think will fix this will actually work.
>
> I'm afraid not, if removing the mentioned line does not help.

 Removing $$contact{$_} =~ s/^\+$user_cc/0/; entirely fixed the problem.
Now it behaves as expected.

> > BTW, if you are fixing stuff can you NOT set default user
> > preferences with cc&  ac of E.164 DID? This is a hassle to change
> > manually user by user in admin.
>
> Number format handling will change in the near future anyway, as it will
> use the rewrite rules like kamailio does for call routing now. Having
> the cc and ac preferences set should not cause any troubles in any case,
> though.

 With the ($$contact{$_} =~ s/^\+$user_cc/0/;) this was adding cc & ac
to any numbers entered into the addressbook. ie: I enter 12784562145 as
a contact and the csc would save '127812784562145' notice the cc+ac
added? This is no issue now though with the line removed.

Thanks for your help.

Skyler.