[Spce-user] Voice mail notification

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 05:55:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 20:08 -0700, Michael Molina wrote:
> Hello there I made the modifications you told me and all nice now
> except the Voice mail notification. There is no pulsating tone or lite
> indication of a new voice voice mail. The file in the bin directory
> has been fixed in the newest download but it does not seem to work.Any
> suggestios?
> Michael Molina

 Please cc the list in future.

 Glad to hear that the db fix worked for you too. The voicemail message
waiting indicator (MWI) is working 100% out-of-box now with 2.2

 You can do an apt-get update then apt-get upgrade to ensure you have
the latest packages from the sipwise team. Otherwise, I don't know what
would be blocking this from working on your system without knowing more
about your setup.

--Skyler