[Spce-user] Voice mail notification

Jonathan Scott jonathan at xpressamerica.net
Mon Aug 29 15:15:30 EDT 2011

Tested all morning and works as expected.

Is on the list the best place to contribute this patch? I suppose I'll
attach my diff here.
as far as the mysql insert is exactly as you mentioned

mysql -e "insert into voip_preferences values(NULL, 'disable_mwi', 1, 1,
1, 0, 0, now(), 0, 'boolean', 0, 'Check if you want to disable Message
Waiting Indication for this particular user')" provisioning

diff is attached.

--
Jonathan Scott Knox
Systems Administrator