[Spce-user] Addressbook troubles

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 18 07:25:31 EDT 2011

On 08/18/2011 05:14 AM, Skyler wrote:
> Hi,

Hi!

> When adding a person to addressbook, the contact number is
> auto-transformed. How/where do I disable or control this?

Number normalization in the interfaces depends on this config.yml settings:

www_admin.cc_dial_prefix
www_admin.ac_dial_prefix
www_csc.cc_dial_prefix
www_csc.ac_dial_prefix

> ie: I enter home number of 12725641211 and this is transformed by
> CSC to 02725641211 which is not a proper number. If I leave out the
> '1' it transforms to +2725641211 which is also an improper number.

Hmm, looks like it thinks "1" is your cc and "0" is your ac_dial_prefix.

> In config.yml I have ac_dial_prefix&  cc_dial_prefix blank. Also
> have ac &  cc blank within user preferences.

The settings are twice in the config.yml, for the admin and for the CSC
interface. Are all of them blank?

br,
daniel