[Spce-user] ngcpcfg fail.

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 19 18:50:22 EDT 2011

* Jonathan Scott [Fri Aug 19, 2011 at 12:55:03PM -0400]:
> On 8/19/2011 6:16 AM, Michael Prokop wrote:

>> Did you modify /etc/ngcp-config/constants.yml?

>> What does

>>    diff -u /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml.factory_default /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml

>> report?

> Must of been over tired. There was a syntax error in config.yml, went
> over it a dozen times and did not catch it until this morning.

Good to know your issue has been fixed.

We just added additional checks and logic to ngcpcfg so problems are
catched more specific and error reports are more descriptive for
users. We'll upload the new version to the repository once it went
through our Q/A tests.

regards,
-mika-