[Spce-user] Addressbook troubles - [SOLVED]

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 19:01:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 18:46 +0200, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:

> The only reason why cc+ac would be added to the beginning of the string
> would be if both cc~ and ac_dial_prefix would not match, in this case
> e.g. if you have configured them to the default "00" and "0". The
> interface then thinks you're trying to dial a local number and therefore
> adds the cc+ac.

 Oh yes, I completely forgot that when this behaviour was happening it
led me to find the cc~ and ac_dial_prefix in config.yml ... which were
"00" and "0". After making these blank the appended cc+ac problem was
gone. sorry to mislead.

 Anyhow, just glad to find that removing $$contact{$_} =~ s/^\
+$user_cc/0/; in combination with blanking the cc~ and ac_dial_prefix
has resolved the addressbook issue entirely.

Thanks again for the help :)

Cheers,
Skyler