[Spce-user] spce caller name peered with Asterisk/FreeSwitch - [SOLVED]

Jonathan Scott jonathan at xpressamerica.net
Mon Aug 22 14:07:49 EDT 2011

On 8/20/2011 6:43 PM, Skyler wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   So I've now confirmed that the below fixes caller_name + caller_number
> issue within SPCE. Tested local, inbound, outbound, call FWD local and
> call FWD external.
>
> # vi /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/proxy.cfg.tt2
> :set nu
>
> To fix INBOUND caller_name + caller_number: Comment out line 2146
> #uac_replace_from("$var(caller_cli)", "$var(caller_cli_uri)");
>
> To fix OUTBOUND caller_name + caller_number: Comment out line 2195
> #uac_replace_from("$var(caller_cli)", "$var(caller_cli_uri)");
>
> :wq
> # ngcpcfg apply
>

>   -- Happy camper !
>
> Thanks to Vladimir Broz for assistance !
>

> Skyler

This is great, I'll be using this for now until there is some official
word on it.
I'm still displaying for the number, it comes in as number at domain, which
I feel it really shouldn't, espcially in my case where the domain is
coming up as my FreeSwitch's IP address terminates via 4 T1's off our
CopperCom CSX so all calls on the system are PSTN phone calls, incoming
and outgoing. So there is very little sip2sip in my configuration, I
have no need for users to know the domain of the E.164 numbers atleast
on incoming... some IP phones don't like the long string on the CLI
either and becomes difficult to read.

--
Jonathan Scott Knox
Systems Administrator