[Spce-user] SPCE on Xen in production

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:43:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 10:35 +0200, Carsten Bock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the only problem with running SIP-Provider CE on a Xen-Host was the
> kernel-based RTPProxy, which did cost some effort to make it work.
> However, that was certainly doable....
>
> Carsten

 Interesting. Did CONFIG_HZ have anything to do with that? I noticed on
dedicated machines CONFIG_HZ_1000=yes whereas on Xen VM's
CONFIG_HZ_250=y

IIRC this relates to Kernel timing (?). I'm not 100% sure if bumping the
kernel to 1000 really makes a difference though. Do you know if
mediaproxy-ng would have any issues in Xen-Host as the RTPProxy did?

S.