[Spce-user] Call stops after 32 seconds

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.nau.ua at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:04:56 EDT 2011

Hello Joern,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Joern Stenkamp <joern at tel2ip.net> wrote:
> If someone cares.
> I've configured three subscribers now.
> a Snom 320
> a AVM FritzBox
> a Linphone (Softphone)
>
> If I call from Fritzbox to Snom or Linphone to snom the internal call works
> fine.
> If I call from Snom to Linphone I have the behavior as described before.

Could you send a trace (using "ngrep-sip" in the spce) for an internal
call from Snom to Linphone? It looks like there is some problem with
the Record-Route headers.

> Is there a chance to reset the complete database to start a brand new
> provisioning?

To reset the database you can use something like:

cd /usr/share/doc/ngcp-ossbss/
mysql  < create_bss.mysql
mysql  < create_oss.mysql
mysql  < create_kamailio_301.mysql
mysql  < create_oss_triggers_kamailio.mysql
mysql  < create_accounting.mysql
mysql  < create_syslog.mysql
mysql  < create_no_replicates.mysql
mysql  < private_grants_dbs.mysql
mysql  < private_grants_proxies_kamailio.mysql

--
Regards,
Andrew