[Spce-user] where is a way to delete subscribers permanently

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Dec 14 13:31:30 EST 2011

Hello Klaus,

On 12/14/2011 02:53 AM, Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg wrote:
> where is a way to delete a "deleted" subscriber permanently?
> The reason is when I defined a subscriber and delete it after some time because the number is ported out and the number come back it is not able to redefined the same subscriber.

What exactly do you do when deleting a subscriber, or to put it in
another way: do you use the admin panel or SOAP or what? Because
basically once a subscriber is terminated, some parts (uuid etc) are
still in the system for billing purposes, but you can immediately create
another subscriber with the same username/number again.

Andreas