[Spce-user] Presentation at Fosdem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:18:05 EST 2011

Hello,

I thought would be useful to send it here as well, the link to my
presentation given at Fosdem 2011, Brussels, done over the last weekend:
http://www.kamailio.org/events/2011-fosdem/dcm-sip-web-lua.pdf

Although the particular topic of the talk was the interaction between
Kamailio and Web services via HTTP and Lua, as usual I presented what is
new in Kamailio project, sip:providerCE being among the news.

Other than that, looking at what is new in Kamailio with its last
versions, I think the presentation can give you an idea about what to
expect to be provided out of the box in future releases of
sip:providerCE -- just few tips: asynchronous TLS, IMS extensions, a.s.o...

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla