[Spce-user] Update SipProvider CE or add modules

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Feb 4 07:47:05 EST 2011

Hi,

On 02/04/2011 01:33 PM, Suman Gandham wrote:
> How to update SipProvider CE or modules like Geolocation taggin which explained in your blog ?
>
> We have to reinstall the whole system or any other way ?

The geo location module is not yet part of the official CE distribution,
so there is no Debian package for that yet. As outlined in the blog,
it's a proof-of-concept implementation, so if you'd like to experiment
with that, you'd get from us:

1. an updated kamailio config which you just copy over the existing one.
2. a mobile client for windows mobile 6 (we'd happily work with any
developers porting that to android or iphone).
2. some php scripts for the provisioning of the phone client and for
displaying your paths on google maps.

If you want to go with it, I gonna send you the building blocks
mentioned above. If you just want to concentrate on the client side
(getting SIP pidf-lo working on your own client) at the moment, we can
also provide you with accounts to our geo-location test server, so you
won't have to deal with the server side.

Hope that helped,
Andreas