[Spce-user] Denied access to method SOAP error

Robert C. Chandler II robert3056519624 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 08:31:00 EST 2011

Hi,

When I send a SOAP request to the provisioning interface using PHP 5.3.1 the
following error message is returned:

SoapFault exception: [soap:Client] Denied access to method (get_subscriber) in
class (SOAP::Provisioning) at /usr/share/perl5/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2678. in
C:\xampp\htdocs\SOAP\SOAPtest.php:37 Stack trace: #0
C:\xampp\htdocs\SOAP\SOAPtest.php(37): SoapClient->__soapCall('get_subscriber',
Array) #1 {main}

I can access the https//../SOAP/Provisioning.wsdl URL with the credentials
admin/admin.

I changed the port from 2443 to 80 so that I could capture the SOAP request and
the screen shot in the attachment shows what is being sent to the server.