[Spce-user] CDR don't show me records

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Wed Jan 5 07:36:43 EST 2011

On 01/04/2011 08:26 PM, Info Linuxmall wrote:
> HI, i installed sip:providerCE.  from scratch and everything works
> ok, some issues

Great, thanks for reporting.

> 1.- would be a good idea in "domains" section make a warning after
> delete a domain something like "do you really delete this record?" ,
> because i deleted domain directly

ACK, I already got some requests for some "deletion safety" in the
webpanel in the past, it's in the TODO list. We're looking into a
general usability upgrade for the admin panel in the near future, so
this will be implemented soon.

> 2.- i had to make a  "delete from lcr" table directly,  because in
> kamalio.log appears this msg

Hmm, sounds like a problem with the deletion triggers, I'll see if I can
reproduce that.

> now can receive calls from asterisk to sip_provider:CE  and make
> calls to pstn gateway, BUT in CDR listing don't show me activity , i
> checked the acc_* tables and the calls exist

Do the calls exist in the accounting.cdr table?

br,
daniel