[Spce-user] How to register 3rd party SIP service provider.

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 6 06:32:56 EST 2011

Hello,

you could easily have SEMS register to that 3rd party SIP provider, as
in ngcp you already have the necessary modules installed (add
registrar_client, reg_agent and uac_auth to load_plugins, and
configure the account in /etc/sems/reg_agent.conf). But then SEMS
registers with its contact at port 5080. So, if the sipwise guys are
not coming up with a solution, and you are still interested, I might
post a howto using reg_agent and newer SEMS' sbc module, which lets
you do this kind of trunking easily.

Stefan

o Chris Michael on 01/06/2011 11:59 AM: