[Spce-user] Denied access to method SOAP error

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Thu Jan 6 13:05:56 EST 2011

On 01/06/2011 01:33 PM, Robert C. Chandler II wrote:
> I setup an ACL in the config.yml (see screen shot), executed ngcpcfg
>  apply then restarted the server.

Looks good.

> I recieve the error message in the  firstrequest.jpg screen shot
> when I do the initial http post to the server.

Oh, that's caused by a configuration error in the base configuration of
the provisioning interface. Could you edit
  /etc/ngcp-config/constants.yml
and remove "System" from the ossbss.provisioning.backends.enabled array?
Then issue "ngcpcfg apply" and "apache2ctl restart".

> I recieve the error message in the subsequent.jpg screen shot when I
> make subsequent http posts to the provisioning server.

Let's see if the above fixes this too.

br,
daniel