[Spce-user] SER/OpenSER Configuration Wizard

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 14 11:50:38 EST 2011

Hi Sailo,

On 01/14/2011 05:08 PM, Sailo VL Hruaia wrote:
> Is the 'SER/OpenSER Configuration Wizard' mentioned in
> http://jeremy-mcnamara.com/openserkamailio/seropenser-configuration-wizard/
> still available for download somewhere. Or anyone have a copy of it.
> It will be greatly appreciated if you can post it.

It's still accessible at http://wizard.sipwise.com/wizard/ but is
considered end-of-life and will be shut down in the near future.

Instead of letting users build their openser configs, we're now putting
our efforts a step further and provide a fully featured and open-sourced
class-5 soft switch with the sip:provider CE, which you can use to build
your services on top.

Andreas