[Spce-user] Ring groups in Sipwise via avp_db_load and avp_pushto, possible?

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 04:04:28 EDT 2011

I'm still trying to solve the problem on getting ring groups to work in
Sipwise.

After a lot of Googling I found something with:

if (avp_db_load("$ruri/username", "$avp(s:cfu)/forward")) {
    avp_pushto("$ruri", "$avp(s:cfu)/g");
};

It seems that one perhaps can manually set something in the MySQL
database and then add some code into the kamailio.cfg.

Does anyone have any knowledge about such "hacks/tweaks"?

I really do not hope that I'm spamming this list with the ring group
ability. It would just make my project so much better/possible if I
could get it solved.