[Spce-user] Create Voip Account SOAP

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Mon Jul 18 12:31:56 EDT 2011

On 07/14/2011 05:20 PM, Michael Schoepfer wrote:
> Hi tried to create a new user using the soap interface (Function
> "create_voip_account"). But it always receive the follwing error
> message
>
> *Fatal error*: Uncaught SoapFault exception:
> [soap:Client.Syntax.MissingParam] need a billing profile for the new
> account

Hi,

this is an error in the documentation of the interface. You need to put
your parameters in a "data" element, like for the update_voip_account()
function. (There is no "id" for create_voip_account() of course.)

We will release a minor platform update tomorrow afternoon (CEST) which
fixes this and some other small issues.

Thank you for reporting and best regards,
daniel