[Spce-user] TLS Support

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:36:21 EDT 2011

I'd be interested to know as well. I have enabled TLS (5061) on the LB
and can register but calls don't go through. I'm not sure if TLS needs
to also be enabled on proxy but because proxy is on 5062 I don't see how
to have proxy listen/communicate on 5061. At least that is what I have
found so far.

 Has anyone successfully configured TLS on spce? Maybe shed some light
on what settings are needed or lend a hand with some further instruction
in enabling TLS on SPCE?

TIA,

S.