[Spce-user] Installing Sipwise on Debian fails.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 03:06:16 EDT 2011

I'm trying to install Sipwise on a brand-new Debian Squeeze (6.0) from
MediaTemple.

I get the following output from the installation (sorry the large copy-paste):

#####

Running as root... OK
Internet access... OK
Looks like a clean install... OK
Check Debian version... OK
Check 64 bit capable system... OK
Updating package repository...Retrieving GPG key for Percona repository. OK
Installing package list. This might take several minutes depending on
your network connection...OK
OK
Creating cdrexport user...OK

Preparing dynamic configuration settings for MySQL:
    Total memory detected: 946344
    Innodb poolsize factor set to: 0.5
    innodb_pool_size set to: 473M
Generating random passwords for mysql access...OK
Creating databases... OK
Setting MySQL Sipwise grants... OK
Initializing the configuration framework... OK
Generating default configuration files... OK
OK
Saving factory default settings... OK
Enabling apache site ngcp-ossbss ...OK
Enabling apache site ngcp-www-admin ...OK
Enabling apache site ngcp-www-csc ...OK
Restarting services before configuration...
Restarting mysql ... ERROR
Restarting rsyslog ... OK
Restarting asterisk ... OK
Restarting mediator ... OK
Restarting sems ... OK
Restarting ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon ... ERROR
Restarting apache2 ... OK
Restarting ngcp-rate-o-mat ... OK
Restarting collectd ... OK
Restarting kamailio-proxy ... ERROR
Restarting kamailio-lb ... ERROR
Saving factory default settings... OK

Installation finished. Thanks for choosing NGCP sip:provider Community Edition.

#####

So these fails:
Restarting mysql ... ERROR
Restarting ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon ... ERROR
Restarting kamailio-proxy ... ERROR
Restarting kamailio-lb ... ERROR

Can anyone help my figure out why they fail?