[Spce-user] Record greeting Message in voicebox

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Jun 7 17:04:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

On 06/07/2011 11:34 AM, Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg wrote:
> I have notice the following bug in the table-structure, so that you are
> not able to record greeting-message or Name in the voicebox-System:
>
> Table voicemail_spool
>
> Field “origtime” must be from type “VARCHAR”
>
> Field “duration” must be from type “VARCHAR”

Thanks, will be fixed in the next release. Until then, it's a matter of
executing the following sql commands:

ALTER TABLE kamailio.voicemail_spool CHANGE COLUMN origtime origtime
VARCHAR(16) DEFAULT '';
ALTER TABLE kamailio.voicemail_spool CHANGE COLUMN duration duration
VARCHAR(16) DEFAULT '';

Andreas