[Spce-user] Price

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Sun Jun 19 08:36:16 EDT 2011

On 06/19/2011 02:41 AM, Roman Dmytriv wrote:
> Hello,

Hi!

> What is the basis behind the price change? You almost doubled the
> price recently, which discouraged me from testing and implementing
> the product all together. Any reasons for that?

The original price you've seen was a special offer after the launch of
the CE for the first quarter of 2011. We returned to the normal prizing
meanwhile. If this is too expensive for your business plan, you can
always start with the free of charge CE and upgrade to the pro later on
when revenues have grown.

br,
daniel