[Spce-user] [PARTIALY SOLVED] XMLRPC provisioning with PHP+ Zend Framework

Sébastien Cramatte scramatte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:38:07 EDT 2011

Hello,

We have checked the XML-RPC specification on  http://www.*xmlrpc*.com/spec
And seems that you must return some content.

---

*Response format*

Unless there's a lower-level error, always return 200 OK.

The Content-Type is text/xml. Content-Length must be present and correct.

The body of the response is a single XML structure, a <methodResponse>,
which can contain a single <params> which contains a single <param> which
contains a single <value>.

The <methodResponse> could also contain a <fault> which contains a <value>
which is a <struct> containing two elements, one named <faultCode>, an <int>
and one named <faultString>, a <string>.

A <methodResponse> can not contain both a <fault> and a <params>.

---
Thank you