[Spce-user] No sound on calls.

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.nau.ua at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:00:38 EDT 2011

Henrik,
Have you set the parameter "aaddress" (public IP assigned to your EC2
instance) in the /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml file?
Also is the mediaproxy running? Check
/etc/init.d/ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon status.
Otherwise, posting here the log file and/or trace here could help.

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk