[Spce-user] debian lenny

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Tue Mar 1 03:52:26 EST 2011

On 03/01/2011 02:02 AM, Nuno Lourenço wrote:
> We need to use the Debian Lenny (5.0) in the installation of sipwise?
> Or we could use the 6.0? I try use the 6.0 but without success.

Hi,

at the moment we still require Lenny, as there are still some packages
missing for Squeeze (Percona MySQL e.g.) and we did not yet finish
testing the upgrade. Old Installer Images are always available from
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/ we recommend using netinstall
for 5.0.8.

We also have the latest supported netinstall image on our debian server
at: http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/debian-508-amd64-netinst.iso

It's linked from the install section of the handbook:
http://www.sipwise.com/doc/spce/ar01s02.html

br,
daniel