[Spce-user] Issue configuring Rewrite rules for peering

Sébastien Cramatte scramatte at gmail.com
Sun May 22 06:37:28 EDT 2011

Hello,

I've just reinstall completely  spce 2.2rc1
I've followed step by step  quick start guide... Unfortunately  I've got
mainly 3 issues:

1 - Seems that outbound rewrite rules on peerings are never applied

Out provider requires that number has international format  00[cc][ac][sc]
...  So I add a rewrite rule as attached in screenshot
"spce-peer-outbound-rewrite-rules.png"

Outbound call fails because the rule is never applied
I've tried with  various regexp that was working in  spce 2.1  but in
2.2rc1  these rules are just ignored !

To sumup our provider  rejected call because number income in E164 format
instead of 00[cc][ac][sc] !
If I clear all rewrite rules (domain + peering) , I'm able to make outbound
call  using international format !

2- I've create my subscriber  using under  domain  sipwise.mycompany.es.

What occurs is that my provider send us traffic to IP instead of domain
name.
On  all incoming calls I've got  an error  "Domain is not served here"

Does it exists any way to tell spce  that this domain is default domain and
all incoming traffic should enter here ?
Note that with 2.1 release it simply works

3 - When you delete a rule inside "peer > rewrite rules" section the
"peer_id" GET parameter is loosed  and return "Internal error, please try
again later."
If you want to append / delete any other rule  peer_id parameter is
required,   note that it works perfectly for domain rewrite rules.

Hope that we can help me to solve these issues ...

Best regards