[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v2.2-rc1 released

Martin Rodriguez gmartinr82 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 18:04:29 EDT 2011

Andreas:

Very good news !!!!, and I'm going to be to be trying everything new.
Currently working on CE 2.1. My goal is to replace our current architecture
Sipwise.

We sip Subscribed 2500, 10 PSTN providers, and 10 offices. I want sipwise be
our Core Telephony. We also have a Conference Server FreeSwitch day
conference for 150 participants per conference with 10/15.

Thank you very much for this very important contribution to the OpenSource
community. You can count on my help when needed.

Bye
Martin Rodriguez
VoIP and Video Engineer at Globant
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gustavomartinrodriguez