[Spce-user] Routing to a Conference Server

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed May 11 19:23:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

Please subscribe to the mailing list first in order to post.

On 05/12/2011 12:41 AM, Sam Sharkawy wrote:
> Is there a way I can route an inbound call from a PSTN SIP trunk to another SIP trunk to connect the call to a Conference server ?
>
> Caller ----> PSTN ----> NGCP ---> Conf Server
>
> This is to save on having to set up a separate SIP peer for the Conf server.

Well, you can set call-forwards from your local subscribers to the conf
server anyways, so whenever a PSTN caller calls a specific local
subscriber, he ends up in the subscriber's conf room, if the
call-forward is active. Isn't this what you want, or is there anything
else you'd like to achieve?

Andreas