[Spce-user] Change caller-id at call forward

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon May 23 06:03:02 EDT 2011

El Wed, 18 May 2011 11:25:44 +0400
Sergey Babichev <zaikini at yandex.ru> escribió:

> Hi!
>
> My telco checks caller-id at outgoing calls and if caller-id differs from
> that which has given out, the call is blocked. When I set callforward,
> another caller-id is used. How can I change at callforwarding caller-id on
> what has been given out me by my telco?

This issue has been included in our roadmap. We'll give a configuration
option to preserve the original callerid or change it for the subscriber's one.

At this moment, you'll need to manually change your kamailio-proxy
configuration to achieve this, as there's no configuration option to change the
behaviour.