[Spce-user] Issue configuring Rewrite rules for peering

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon May 23 09:52:53 EDT 2011

Hi Sebastien,

On 05/22/2011 12:37 PM, Sébastien Cramatte wrote:
> To sumup our provider  rejected call because number income in E164
> format  instead of 00[cc][ac][sc] !
> If I clear all rewrite rules (domain + peering) , I'm able to make
> outbound call  using international format !

Could you please send me (in private if you want) the kamailio-proxy.log
lines of such a call, and also the dump of the table kamailio.dialplan?

> 2- I've create my subscriber  using under  domain  sipwise.mycompany.es
> <http://sipwise.mycompany.es>.
>
> What occurs is that my provider send us traffic to IP instead of domain
> name.
> On  all incoming calls I've got  an error  "Domain is not served here"
>
> Does it exists any way to tell spce  that this domain is default domain
> and all incoming traffic should enter here ?
> Note that with 2.1 release it simply works

Jose has already posted a nice workaround for that :)
In 2.3 we'll think about a possibility to rewrite the domain part also
before checking if it's local.

> 3 - When you delete a rule inside "peer > rewrite rules" section the
> "peer_id" GET parameter is loosed  and return "Internal error, please
> try again later."
> If you want to append / delete any other rule  peer_id parameter is
> required,   note that it works perfectly for domain rewrite rules.

This has already been solved, we're going to release 2.2-final later
today, which incorporates this fix as well.

Andreas