[Spce-user] Wholesale Client

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon May 23 13:20:13 EDT 2011

El Mon, 23 May 2011 17:54:09 +0200
Luis Abenza Sánchez <luis at excom.es> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Does the admin interface of Sipwise NGCP permit the configuration of a
> Clients where we can configure several incoming E.164 Numbers?
> The idea is to configure this Clients with IP authentication and a custom
> prefix (ex: 0045#).
>
> Best regards,
>
> Luis

Not E164 numbers at this moment, but you can assign a client a whole range.

ej: If the E164 number of a subscriber is

All incoming calls starting with "4311234" will go to that client. ej:
"4311234665". The registration is done via the sip credentials as usual.

This behaviour is the normal normal one in some countries like Austria, where
companies have a single DID and an arbitrary suffix for extension matching. In
some other countries like Spain, this behaviour is not allowed, as DIDs have a
fixed lenghth and companies have to buy DID blocks for that.

We'll add to our roadmap the posibility of adding different E164 numbers to a
single subscriber.

Not sure if this answers your question.