[Spce-user] Provisioning interfaces configuration issue

Roman Dmytriv roman at dmytriv.com
Mon May 23 21:23:45 EDT 2011

On Tue, 24 May 2011 01:45:24 +0200, Daniel Tiefnig <dtiefnig at sipwise.com>
wrote:
> On 05/24/2011 12:38 AM, roman at dmytriv.com wrote:
>> Hello!
>
> Hi!
>
>> then I took new
>> credentials an inserted into /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml file
>>
>> looks like
>> this:
>>
>> ossbss:
>>  htpasswd:
>>  - user: apacheuser
>>  pass:
>> '{SHA}5QN2CFyNPdp1/Y2loOcwgOSMO6o='
>
> Your text formatting is a bit weird, did you make sure indentation and
> linebreaks are correct in config.yml? (You should usually get an error
> on e.g. "ngcpcfg build provisioning.htpasswd" if there's something
> wrong, but it's possible to create an invalid YML with valid syntax.)
>
> What does /etc/ngcp-ossbss/provisioning.htpasswd look like? It should
> contain a line with the exact htpasswd output you e-mailed. If there's
> just the username with a colon, indentation for "pass:" in config.yml is
> wrong.
>
> Are you running 2.2-rc1 or 2.1? The latter will need an additional
> "apache2ctl restart" to reload the htpasswd file. In 2.2 "ngcpcfg apply"
> will reload apache for you.
>
> br,
> daniel

Hi there!

I'm not sure why formatting of config.yml looks weird but all I did is I
did replace user and RSA string in it leaving formatting intact. ngcpcfg
apply run without errors, which indicates that config.yml is correct.
/etc/ngcp-ossbss/provisioning.htpasswd contains:
apacheuser:{SHA}5QN2CFyNPdp1/Y2loOcwgOSMO6o=

I'm running 2.2, so according what you've said "ngcpcfg apply" should take
care of everything, Correct?

Thanks

Roman