[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v2.2 released

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Tue May 24 11:39:30 EDT 2011

Hi,

I just have one issue on my server - if I use the SEMS binary from the
provided ngcp-sems package, one process consumes 100% CPU. This
doesn't happen if I don't load the xmlrpc2di module, so I suspect that
the recent xmlrpc select()->poll() fix in the 1.4 branch is the culprit.

Strangely, if I compile and run 1.4.1 from source there, that effect
isn't there. What specific changes did you apply to sems? Do you have
29f55f99/885d6dbd in your build? Do you apply any special compile
flags when you build the ngcp-sems package? Do you use any
modifications to the xmlrpc++ library?

Thanks!
Stefan

o Stefan Sayer on 05/24/2011 05:12 PM: