[Spce-user] Provisioning interfaces configuration issue

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Tue May 24 21:53:53 EDT 2011

On 05/25/2011 02:37 AM, Roman Dmytriv wrote:

> I tried using a user in this format: user at host.com still have no
> luck.

The format of the username does not matter, you just have to enter the
username string as it is written in the htpasswd file.

> Does the user needs to in a certain group on the system level?

No, it's not a system user, but only known to apache. (Or, actually,
only to the specific htpasswd file.)

> What logs I can look into to provide you with more information?

The apache log, which is written to /var/log/ngcp/oss.log together with
the interface log messages. You can increase the loglevel in
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/apache2/sites-available/ngcp-ossbss.tt2
to get more verbose output.

I'm not sure if it will provide any useful information, though. What are
the file permissions on /etc/ngcp-ossbss/provisioning.htpasswd? Is
apache able to read it?

br,
daniel