[Spce-user] Call Forward fails

Joern Stenkamp joern at tel2ip.net
Thu May 26 07:26:11 EDT 2011

On 05/26/2011 12:54 PM, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Hi Joern,
>
> On 05/26/2011 12:25 PM, Joern Stenkamp wrote:
>> in case of setting a call forward for a subscriber using the web
>> front-end I always get the following error message in the
>> kamailio-proxy.log:
>>
>> ERROR:<script>: Can't route alphanumeric numbers to PSTN - M=INVITE R=sip
> We'd need more log lines.
>
> Which number/user are you forwarding to? Probably to a subscriber which
> is non-existent on the system?
>
> Andreas

Hi Andreas,

yes, the forwarding number is not on the system. I would like to use my
class 4 peering, but I never see an outgoing INVITE from the system.
I just setup the latest version 2.2 and did the basic configuration
tasks include the inbound and outbound rewrite rules for the domain (to
fit to the German dialplan). I can see the INVITE message to my class 4
when a subscriber places a call to a non-existent number (Just working
for a cuple of seconds, but that's another story).

I attached the kamailio-proxy.log

Cheers
  Joern