[Spce-user] Cable modem reinvite NAT issue.

Jonathan Scott jonathan at xpressamerica.net
Mon Nov 7 09:26:41 EST 2011

Sounds to me more like a problem with session timers, if the calls are
set up properly and audio is 2 way, then I wouldn't consider it a NAT
issue.
We've touched on session timers a few times here, I had an issue a month
or two back. You can read all the archived posts in the user list...
this has helped me immensely. Perhaps you should take a peek into those
and maybe even post some logs of an example call.

Regards,
Jonathan S.