[Spce-user] Hello I need help thanks.

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Nov 11 05:10:14 EST 2011

Hello Jose,

On 11/11/2011 10:53 AM, v wrote:
> 1- My name is Jose I install the sip:provider CE 2.2, and i read in the
> features support for spanish languaje, i speak spanish, I need set it,
> how set up it?

Spanish localization is available for the voice prompts (voicebox etc)
and the customer panel (the one at https://<ngcp-ip>/). You can set the
default language at /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml, search for "lang" in
the "general" section at the end of the file and set it to "es", same
for "default_language" in the "www_csc/site_config" section. Execute
"ngcpcfg apply" afterwards.

> 2- Installation and configuration instructions are in spanish?

If your system locals are set to spanish (LANG=es), then the installer
will be in Spanish. Administrative panels and documentation is in
English only.

> 3- I have a domain "xxxx.es" can i configure it for sip?

Sure, just set the A-record to the IP of your system.

> 4- Can I configure sip:provider CE into a lan with dinamic ip and dnydns ?

The public IP is set in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml, so if you want to
use DHCP, you need to update that file accordingly after an IP change
(e.g. via a script), then execute "ngcpcfg apply" again.

Andreas